You can't buy happiness, but you can buy bass, and that's kind of the same thing. - anonymous
What to Expect with Private Bass Lessons
* One-teacher to one-student lessons tailored to the student’s learning pace and needs. Sessions are available in 30 minute, 45 minute, and 1 hour durations. Call us for session rates.
* Special lessons available for accomplished musicians who need to work on specific techniques.
* These teachers teach for a living, not as a hobby.
* Low pressure, optional performance and recitals are offered each month.
*Weekly written lesson plans are kept so parents can see assignments.
* More than one instructor is usually available for most instruments allowing for best fit.
* Open to 8 p.m. weekdays for adult schedules or kids in sports.
* Sound buffered rooms minimizing distraction during lessons.
Use the drop down list below to purchase lessons in single, one month, or three and six month increments. And if you are purchasing a gift certificate just let us know in the description and we will send you a nice certificate too!
Looking for a bass guitar for your pre-teen? Try the Ibanez GSRM Mikro 3/4... Just click on the link below.